1. Clean the watch thoroughly with soapy water to remove any grease and dirt. Thoroughly dry the watch before liquid skin application.
We recommend leaving the watch to dry naturally, use a microfibre cloth to get rid of any watermarks.
2. Using the brush applicator, apply a thin layer of liquid skin on the areas of the watch you want protected.
Do not over saturate the brush.
3. Using gentle and consistent strokes, apply the liquid skin to each piece of the watch individually. Gently brush out any bubbles or inconsistencies.
Take care not to apply over screws, underneath the crown, any watch case openings or anywhere where once the liquid skin has dried, could jam openings. We also recommend not applying over the glass.
4. Follow Step 3 and apply a further 2 layers, with 30 minute intervals between each layer.
5. Leave to dry at room temperature for 24 hours.
WATCH PROTECTION KITS
1. Clean the watch thoroughly with soapy water and the TWPC brush* to remove grease and dirt.
2. Ensure the watch has thoroughly dried and remove dust with the TWPC microfibre cloth.
3. Pour the TWPC Solution into a bowl.
4. Using the TWPC tweezers, carefully remove a stencil from its corner on the film backing.
5. Whilst holding the stencil with the tweezers, fully immerse it into the solution.
6. Carefully place the stencil so that it is perfectly aligned with the corresponding area of your watch.
7. Using the microfibre cloth, gently apply pressure with your finger to activate adhesion. We recommend to start in the middle and apply pressure outwards to avoid air bubbles. Then, gently wipe away any excess solution.
8. Leave the watch to dry for 24 hours, over which period any excess residue will evaporate.
*The TWPC Brush is only provided in Tier 1 & 2 – Watch Protection Kits