The Watch Protect Company
Tudor Black Bay Heritage ETA 41 Watch Protection Kit
Created for the entire Tudor Black Bay ETA 41 range, from 2012 - 2016 this watch protection kit can be applied to the following watches:
Designed to be as discreet as possible, our watch protection kits ensure you can maintain the shiny new look and feel of your watch while you wear it on a daily basis, not having to worry about getting it scratched.
This kit covers the following areas:
- Watch Case and Lugs
All areas of the watch have been precisely cut to ensure a seamless and invisible finish.
We provide 3 different tier packages to protect your watch:
TIER 1: FULL SET
Tier 1 is our Full Set protection - protecting the full clasp, side casing, lugs, bezel* and bracelet of your watch.
TIER 2: HALF SET
Tier 2 is our Half Set protection - protecting the full clasp, side casing, lugs, end links* and bezel* of your watch.
TIER 3: CLASP ONLY
Tier 3 is our Clasp Only protection - protecting the full clasp of your watch.
*Where stated on the product description
Watch not included
WATCH PROTECTION KITS
1. Prepare your watch using our specially formulated TWPC dual action foam cleanser which safely lifts and cleans dirt and grime from your watch, while restoring its shine.
2. Ensure the watch has thoroughly dried and remove dust with the TWPC microfibre cloth.
3. Pour the TWPC Solution into a bowl.
4. Using the TWPC tweezers, carefully remove a stencil from its corner on the film backing.
5. Whilst holding the stencil with the tweezers, fully immerse it into the solution.
6. Carefully place the stencil so that it is perfectly aligned with the corresponding area of your watch.
7. Using the microfibre cloth, gently apply pressure with your finger to activate adhesion. We recommend to start in the middle and apply pressure outwards to avoid air bubbles. Then, gently wipe away any excess solution.
8. Leave the watch to dry for 24 hours, over which period any excess residue will evaporate.
*The TWPC Brush is only provided in Tier 1 & 2 – Watch Protection Kits
Even though applying a watch protection kit might seem straightforward, we understand that issues can arise. Whether you're dealing with air bubbles, misalignment, or difficulty adhering the protector smoothly, we've got you covered. Our expert tips and techniques will help you overcome these common challenges and achieve a flawless application.
WATCH PROTECTION KITS
Why should I buy this kit?
Engineered from cutting edge nano technology, our film has self healing abilities, and we understand this to be an important aspect of our kits. Regardless of how careful you are, chances are you will get scratches on your watch. Should this occur, don’t worry – under room temperature they will disappear within 24 hours and it would be like they were never there in the first place.
Does it look like tape?
Absolutely not. Our protection kits are near invisible to the eye, even when you look close up. You will not be able to tell once the kit is applied, it is transparent and does not affect the shine of the watch.
Does it add any weight onto the watch?
No, thanks to our advanced material technology our kits are negligible in weight.
How long does it last?
Our protection kits can last up to 5 years.
Does the application fluid react the metal?
The application fluid is safe to use on both precious metal and stainless steel watches. It also leaves no residue when removed.
Is it water resistant?
Yes, they are water resistant and contact with water will not effect the film. Our kits are also UV resistant, which enables them to maintain their aesthetical properties despite exposure to sunlight. Furthermore, they are also resistant to chemicals allowing you to use your watches they way you want, without the need to worry about scratching them.
Are The Watch Protection kits hard to apply?
Not at all, we have put together a complete package for you to apply in the comfort of your own home. Each kit comes with a detailed instructions leaflet. The whole process should take about 30 minutes or less.
Are you going to cover more watches models in the future?
Yes, most definitely. We are all about precision and getting it right, if we haven’t already got the model you want, please get in contact with us.